There are 14 Ways to Control Public Speaking
There are 14 Ways to Control Public Speaking – To minimize anxiety and fear when speaking in public as public speaking, there is no need to worry because there are 14 ways and tips for that
Have you ever felt anxious about public speaking? Or are you afraid of being in front of a lot of people?
Effective public speaking doesn’t always come naturally. Many people have difficulty speaking in front of large crowds or even in small rooms of their peers.
But don’t worry, this article provides about how to Minimize the Fear and Anxiety of Public Speaking.
Quoted from Kabarbanten.minded-rakyat.com from the guide to living stress-free and anxiety-free written by Dale C, here are 14 ways to minimize the fear and anxiety of public speaking:
1. Get to know the audience
Learn as much as you can about the people who will be overhearing you before you meet them. Learn what they want to know and tailor your conversation to their needs.
2. Make preparations
Making preparations is an important point that must be done. Even the most experienced speaker must prepare carefully to succeed.
3. Be confident. Know the purpose of your presentation
Self-confident. Because if you don’t believe in yourself, no matter how good your percentage is, you will still fail.
4. Don’t memorize your presentation, Master the content
Often times you memorize your presentations, but all you have to do is master the content.
Because, if you only memorize you will not be able to improvise the content of your material.
5. Know more about the topic than you need to know
The more you know, the more confident you will be when you talk about it.
6. Open the conversation convincingly You must immediately get the attention of the audience.
7. Close the conversation convincingly You want the audience to remember what you told them and take action on it.
8. Practice your speaking skills